Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet My Scar- Day 7

My scar today-
My scar seems to developing places randomly that are improving in color while other places stay the same. I'm sure it will even out eventually.
I had a tough time yesterday touching it, lots of icky feelings. I found out that a massage therapist that is well known for c-section scar massage works at the chiropractor that I'm going to be going to and my insurance will cover it! I'm going to be asking her to show me how to do self massage and I'll write about it here.
Speaking of writing, I meant to write more yesterday but my husband had the day off so I spent time with him instead of being glued to my computer. I have a big list of things to do today, but if I can accomplish a good portion of it, I'll sit down and write a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment