Monday, March 21, 2011

Big News!

Guess what?! After 11 months of trying unsuccessfully (thanks to a lack of cycles due to breastfeeding), I'm finally pregnant!

There will be a lot more blogging going on here in regards to pregnancy after cesarean, physically and emotionally preparing for a VBAC and my planned HBAC (Home Birth After Cesarean).

I'm about to leave on vacation for a week, but I wanted to give you the big news before I head out. I'm really looking forward to blogging my journey!

4 comments:

  1. I did a LOT LOT LOT of work to prepare for my VBAC in December, both physically and mentally. When I had my c section, they told me my uterus tore vertically t both ends of the incision, and my medical report even says "should not VBAC". I ended up with an unassisted birth surrounded by supportive friends (planned to go to the hospital, but labor went so fast, decided not to go) and it was amazing. Chiropractic and hypnosis for fear release were two things I think contributed hugely to my successful experience, and my conviction that everything was going to be ok.

    So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely planning on using chiropractic care and probably a combo of traditional therapy, art therapy and some sort of hypnosis (hypnobabies or hypnobirthing). I'll also be going to every ICAN meeting. :)
    I'm 100% now that I CAN and WILL do this. I have no doubt in my mind that I was made for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog by clicking around on another persons blog. I am so sorry you had such a horrible experience with your csection. I can't even imagine :( I was very lucky to have wonderful people around me. Congratulations on your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete