Thursday, September 29, 2011

32 Week Update

It's been a while! Being pregnant with a toddler in tow is way more challenging that I could have ever imagined! I can't even fathom what it's going to be like next time!
Anyway, I just wanted to post a quick update...

-I'm still doing everything I listed in my last update to prepare for my VBAC (other than that the classes have now been completed). I've also added taking red raspberry leaf capsules and alfalfa capsules daily to my massive vitamin regime to ensure my uterus is as strong as possible and my blood clotting factors are good to help prevent hemorrhaging after birth as well as boosting baby's vitamin K levels naturally so we can avoid the shot.

-Baby is head down now and mostly favoring LOA (Left Occiput Anterior) or ROA (Right Occiput Anterior) positions which is promising since my placenta is anterior I've been a little paranoid about keeping up with spinningbabies.com techniques for preventing posterior positioning.

-We had a quick ultrasound to get a peek at our little cutie. She looks JUST like her sister!
-Had a baby shower, which was a total blast!

-Have a virtual mother blessing posted on facebook. If you would like to participate, please click here.

-I'm feeling a major nesting urge and more or less I'm very calm about the upcoming birth. It's kind of blowing my mind though that I could have a baby in my arms in 5-10 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete